Citi Off Campus 2023 | Freshers | Software Engineer | Chennai
Citi Off-Campus 2023: Citi Off Campus Drive 2023 for the post of Software Engineer. Students from various disciplines can apply for Citi Recruitment 2023. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
About Company: Citi’s mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi Off-Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Title||Software Engineer|
|Salary||8 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
Follow us on Instagram Click here
- Utilize knowledge of applications development procedures and concepts, and basic knowledge of other technical areas to identify and define necessary system enhancements
- Identify and analyze issues, make recommendations, and implement solutions
- Utilize knowledge of business processes, system processes, and industry standards to solve complex issues
- Analyze information and make evaluative judgements to recommend solutions and improvements
- Conduct testing and debugging, utilize script tools, and write basic code for design specifications
- Assess applicability of similar experiences and evaluate options under circumstances not covered by procedures
- Develop working knowledge of Citi’s information systems, procedures, standards, client server application development, network operations, database administration, systems administration, data center operations, and PC-based applications
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Basic knowledge or interest about apps support procedures, concepts and of other technical areas.
- Participation in some process improvements.
- Previous experience or interest in standardization of procedures and practices.
- Analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge in banking applications and server infrastructure
- Basic knowledge of Operating Systems
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, great teammate
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience.
- 0-2 years of relevant experience
- Experience in programming/debugging used in business applications
- Working knowledge of industry practice and standards
- Comprehensive knowledge of specific business area for application development
- Working knowledge of program languages
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
How to Apply for Citi Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.