MRI Software Off-Campus 2022 | Freshers | Junior Software Engineer | Baroda
MRI Software Off-Campus 2022: MRI Software Off Campus Drive 2022 for the post of Junior Software Engineer. Students from various disciplines can apply for MRI Software Recruitment 2022. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
About Company: MRI Software, then called Management Reports Incorporated, was founded in 1971, in Cleveland, Ohio, by Fred and Sid Goodman; its original vision was of providing timely, accurate reporting to the global property management industry. Through the technological innovations and paradigm shifts of the next 40 years, this vision has remained at the core of MRI Software’s promise to its customers.
MRI Software Off-Campus Drive 2022:
|Job Title||Junior Software Engineer|
|Salary||6.3 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
Follow us on Instagram Click here
- Applies defined practices and procedures to design, implement, and support software projects
- Builds effective working relationships with team members
- Actively seeks assistance as needed but demonstrates learning and growing independence
- Actively seeks guidance for prioritization and review of deliverables.
- Performs and designs testing protocols to ensure that the product is fully tested.
- Delivers high-quality, production-ready code that satisfies all functional and non-functional requirements
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Experience developing software or algorithms based on predetermined specifications
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming, Microsoft .Net or Java preferred
- Attention to detail is a must
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Source Control tools
- Familiarity with database objects (tables, stored procedures, queries, etc.) is a plus
- Currently pursuing a BE, Btech, MCA, MSC or BCA Computer Science or related technical field.
How to Apply for MRI Software Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.