PWC Off Campus 2023 | Freshers | Intern/Trainee | Gurugram
PWC Off Campus 2023: PWC Off Campus Drive 2023 for the Intern/Trainee. Students from various disciplines can apply for PWC Recruitment 2023. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
About Company: PWC Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. Thierry Delaporte has served as CEO and managing director of Wipro since July 2020. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
PWC Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Salary||up to 30K/Month (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
Apply for Accenture click here
PWC Off Campus Job Description:
- Prepare teasers for opportunities under Corporate Insolvency Resolution Process (CIRP) and
other stressed assets
- Identify potential investors for the stressed assets and reach out to the investors through PwC
network or through other channels including cold calling
- Reach out to Resolution Professional (RP) and its team to understand assets in details and
coordinate with the RP and its team
- Assist the team in helping the RP for end-to-end RP advisory services under CIRP
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and MS excel
- Understanding of Financial Statements, ratio analysis, etc.
- Strong communication skills
- Team player
- Hard-working individual
- Aptitude for continuous learning and excellence
- Ability to work under demanding timelines
- And most essentially, a positive attitude towards life
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Experience in Investment Banking and/or CIRP under Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code, 2016 (IBC)
- Basic understanding of IBC and its rules and regulations
PWC Off Campus Qualification:
- Any Graduate from any stream.
How to Apply for PWC Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.