Red Hat Off Campus 2022 | Freshers | Technical support Engineer | Bangalore
Red Hat Off-Campus 2022: Red Hat Off Campus Drive 2022 for the post of Technical support Engineer. Students from various disciplines can apply for Apple Recruitment 2022. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
About Company: PricewaterhouseCoopers is a multinational professional services network of firms, operating as partnerships under the PwC brand. PwC ranks as the second-largest professional services network in the world and is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms, along with Deloitte, EY
Red Hat Off-Campus Drive 2022:
|Job Title||Technical support Engineer|
|Salary||8 LPA (Expected)|
|Location||Work from home|
|Job Type||Full time
Follow us on Instagram Click here
- Provide technical support to Red Hat enterprise customers
- Work with Red Hat enterprise customers across the globe on 24×7 basis that requires one to work in different shifts periodically
- Collaborate with engineering, product management, and support management teams to prioritize customer requests
- Support Red Hat’s global customers on technical issues through phone, chat, or remote access tools
- Diagnose problems, troubleshoot customer issues, and develop solutions to technical issues
- Exceed customer expectations by providing outstanding customer service
- Consult and develop relationships with in-house engineers and developers to promote creative solutions and improve customer satisfaction
- Contribute to the global Red Hat knowledge management system while working on customer issues.
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) certification
- Basic understanding of Linux, Containers, Kubernetes and open source
- Basic knowledge of TCP/IP networking and UNIX services and concepts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Open source community contribution through projects is a plus
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Administration is a plus
- Must have graduated within the last 2 years with a bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or IT, science, or computer applications, or a master’s degree in computer applications or marketing and communications.
How to Apply for Red Hat Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.