Reliance Jio Off Campus Drive 2023 for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee. Students from various disciplines can apply for Reliance Jio Recruitment 2023. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are below.
Jio is the largest mobile network operator in India and the third largest mobile network operator in the world with over 440 million subscribers. Jio aims to bring in transformational changes in the Indian digital services space to enable the vision of Digital India for 1.3 billion Indians and propel India into global leadership in the digital economy.
Reliance Jio Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Title||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Salary||4.5 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
Follow us on Instagram Click here
- Work on live/production projects, build new applications that can be scaled up and can serve millions of users with high concurrency
- Developing new modules or enhancing modules of an application so that the modules are scalable and reusable, considering the existing architecture and design patterns
- Execute code builds to test and production environments.
- Fix bugs in existing code.
- Provide testing, documentation and support for third-party integration and inter-app integration.
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Strong programming and debugging background.
- Strong fundamentals in data structures, algorithms, and computer science.
- Basic understanding of the OOPS concept
B.E. / B.Tech in any discipline (Certification in Cisco CCNA preferred)
TELEGRAM GROUP click here
Facebook Click here
LinkedIn Click here