Tata Power Off-Campus Drive 2023: Tata Power Off Campus Drive 2023 for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee. The student from various disciplines can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: Tata Power Company Limited is an Indian electric utility company based in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India and is part of the Tata Group. The core business of the company is to generate, transmit and distribute electricity. With an installed electricity generation capacity of 10,577 MW, it is India’s largest integrated power company.
Tata Power Off-Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Title||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Salary||6.6 LPA (Expected)|
Apply for Accenture click here
- Develop & Manage Authorized Service Providers
- Ensure smooth supply chain management, Installation & Maintenance requests through OEM/Implementation partners
- Manage/ facilitate warranty claims & AMCs
- Ensure Uptime
- Manage plants via online remote monitoring web interfaces
- Liaise with the regional customer support teams to maintain plant performance.
- Extend technical support to field teams for data logger configuration and fault rectification
- Ensure configuration of plant monitoring dashboards as per customer requirements
- Ensure preventive maintenance & House keeping
- Previous experience in Procurement & Sourcing.
- Effective probing skills and analyzing / understanding skills.
- Problem-solving skills with a customer-centric approach demonstrated proficiency with written English and with an accent.
- Should be able to work on a flexible schedule.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Basic Excel & PPT skills
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) – Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) – Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
Work Experience: Freshers / 0 – 0Years
How to Apply for Tata Power Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Apply for infosys click here
Apply for wipro click here