Thomson Reuters Off Campus 2023 | Freshers | Trainee Software Engineer | Mumbai (Work From Home)
Thomson Reuters Off Campus 2023: Thomson Reuters Off Campus Drive 2023 for the Trainee Software Engineer. Students from various disciplines can apply for Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2023. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
About Company: Thomson Reuters Corporation is a Canada-based multinational media conglomerate. The company was founded in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, where it is headquartered at 333 Bay Street.
Thomson Reuters Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Title||Trainee Software Engineer|
|Salary||up to 4 LPA|
|Location||Mumbai(Work From Home)|
|Job Type||Full time
Apply for Accenture click here
Thomson Reuters Off Campus Job Description:
- Writes new software, makes modifications to existing software applications and modules in accordance with written specifications provided by others.
- Develops and integrates applications as per written specifications.
- Carries out unit testing, ensuring application meets client and business needs.
- Translates technical requirements and design documentation into application code and modules.
- May provide technical support to operations or other development teams
- Contributes to and maintains technical documentation / manual related to assigned components to ensure supportability.
- Works under direct supervision in performing maintenance on existing software products or straightforward software enhancements.
- Makes suggestions for problem solutions or software enhancements, which a more senior developer will typically review.
- Implements solutions as directed within standards and with guidance from more senior engineers.
- Participates in project planning sessions with team members to analyze development requirements.
- Provides status updates for own scope of work within projects.
- Actively participates in internal team and status meetings.
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Organization and time management skills
- Communication skills to interact and present findings to team members
- Attention to detail and follow through skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Thomson Reuters Off Campus Qualification:
- Bachelor’s Degree from any stream.
How to Apply for Thomson Reuters Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.