NTT Global Off Campus 2022 | Freshers | Associate Software Development Engineer | Chennai
NTT Global Off-Campus 2022: NTT Global Off Campus Drive 2022 for the post of Associate Software Development Engineer. Students from various disciplines can apply for NTT Global Recruitment 2022. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
About Company: NTT Ltd. is a leading, global technology services company. We’re here to enable the connected future. We come together to make the world a better place, and every day we use the power of technology to make it happen. We employ curious people who are ready to change the world. Through the work, we do with our clients and in our communities, we find ways that technology can make a positive impact.
NTT Global Off-Campus Drive 2022:
|Job Title||Associate Software Development Engineer|
|Salary||3.6 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
Follow us on Instagram Click here
- Design and develop solutions and functionality that drives the growth of business
- Write and test code
- Execute automated testing
- Participate in software deployment
- Deliver software components while working in collaboration with the product team
- Integrate and build solutions through automation and coding, using 3rd party software
- Craft, build, and debug large scale distributed systems
- Write, update and maintain the technical program, end-user documentation, and operational procedures
- Refactoring code
- Review code was written by other developers
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Strong understanding of cloud architecture and services in multiple public clouds like AWS, GCP, Microsoft Azure, and Microsoft Office 365
- Fluent in programming languages such as C/C++, Java, Python, Node.js, etc.
- Foundation in data structures, algorithms, and software design with strong analytical and debugging skills
- Good understanding of micro services-based software architecture and experience with API product development
- Expertise with SQL and no-SQL data stores including Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Cassandra
- Experience with container run time (Docker, LXC/LXD)
- Familiar with agile practices and believes in test-driven development
- Ability to mentor junior engineers
- Possess a can-do attitude and one that takes initiative
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work multi-functionally and work well as a team
- Ability to work well in a diverse team with different backgrounds and experience levels
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Experience with CI/CD concepts and tools
- ME/MTech in Computer Science or equivalent with related demonstrable experience or BE/BTech in Computer Science or equivalent with related demonstrable experience as a software engineer working on large scale systems
How to Apply for NTT Global Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.