DTCC Off Campus 2022 | Freshers | Software Engineer Intern | Chennai
DTCC Off-Campus 2022: DTCC Off Campus Drive 2022 for the post of Software Engineer Intern. Students from various disciplines can apply for DTCC Recruitment 2022. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
About Company: DTCC safeguards the financial markets and helps them run efficiently, in times of prosperity and crisis. We are uniquely positioned at the center of global trading activity, processing over 100 million financial transactions every day, pioneering industry-wide, post-trade solutions and maintaining multiple data and operating centers worldwide. From where we stand, we can anticipate the industry’s needs and we’re working to continually improve the world’s most resilient, secure and efficient market infrastructure. Our employees are driven to deliver innovative technologies that improve efficiency, lower cost and bring stability and certainty to the post-trade lifecycle.
Register & Apply For BE/BTech & MCA Off Campus Job Openings
DTCC Off-Campus Drive 2022:
|Job Title||Software Engineer Intern|
|Salary||6 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
Follow us on Instagram Click here
- Participate in the analysis of project requirements and development of technical specifications.
- Assist in procedural and code documentation for assigned projects.
- Develop, and test code for existing or proposed business applications & build IT Infrastructure.
- Perform troubleshooting of applications.
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Candidates should be willing to do the internship from DTCC chennai Office
- Experience and contribute to high-impact projects during a 10-week program (In April-June 23 Time frame)
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Good written & oral communication skills
- Motivated self-starter
- Ability to grasp new concepts
- Proficient computer and technical skills
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Strong interest in the financial services industry
- You must be working towards a bachelor’s degree in the following curriculums: Computer Science, Information Technology, MIS or Business & Technology Management or any equivalent specialization
- You must have minimum of a 60% of marks (till the last semester) to be considered
- Should be graduating in 2024
How to Apply for DTCC Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Join Our Whatsapp Group Click here