Sandvine Off Campus Drive 2023: Sandvine Off Campus Drive 2023 for the Trainee Role. The students from various disciplines can apply for Sandvine Off Campus Drive 2023. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
Sandvine Incorporated is an application and network intelligence company based in Waterloo, Ontario. Sandvine markets network policy control products that are designed to implement broad network policies, including Internet censorship, congestion management, and security
Sandvine Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Salary||up to 4 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
|Batch||2018/ 19/ 20/ 21/ 22/23|
TELEGRAM GROUP click here
- Installing/testing/verifying multiple components that comprise a product with the intention to certify that the products are ready for release and conform to product requirements.
- Developing and maintaining test plans and test cases for features under test.
- While meeting schedule commitments, executing tests and providing quality test status reports.
- Reviewing and analyzing project documentation to ensure product testability.
- Providing accurate defect submissions which communicate customer impact and provide information to assist with the defect investigation and resolution.
- Installing, configuring and troubleshooting the integrated solution under test.
- Understanding how a feature is implemented in order to develop test cases for the functionality, performance, stress, and fault conditions.
- Assisting in project risk analysis, testing scope and scheduling.
- Automating your test cases within an established automated framework
- Identifying level of test coverage required and evaluates customer feedback to identify weak areas.
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Way above average programming skills and awareness, primarily Python/C/C++ or similar languages
- Networking – Should be a master of L2(Ethernet, VLAN, Bridges, STP) , L3(IP, IPv6, ARP, ICMP) , L4(TCP, UDP) concepts and network management (SNMP, XML, NMS, EMS) knowledge
- Scripting (shell, TCL) Database technologies related knowledge and hands-on experience
- Excellent debugging, troubleshooting capabilities of complex system and solution level problems
- Motivated, self-starter with strong communication, interpersonal skills and strong problem solving skills
- Knowledge with Linux system configuration, OpenStack, Virtual Machines, Network Functions Virtualization, and Software Defined Networking
- BE or ME (or equivalent degree) degree in Engineering or Computer Science.
Facebook Click here
LinkedIn Click here
Also, Apply for
How to Apply for Sandvine Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Join Our Whatsapp Group Click here
Apply for Sandvine Off Campus Drive 2023 Click here
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your Resume / CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox and even the spam mail for the next round once your Resume has been shortlisted.