Swiggy Off Campus Drive 2022 | Freshers | Associate Sales Manager| Across India
Swiggy Off-Campus Drive 2022: Swiggy Off Campus Drive 2022 for the post of Associate Sales Manager. The students from various disciplines can apply for Nokia Recruitment 2022. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
About Company: Swiggy is an online food ordering and delivering platform that was founded in 2014 by Sriharsha Majety Nandan Reddy. Initially, it was released in the Bangalore and later on, it was released in many cities. As per the September 2021 report, the company is operating in 500 Indian cities.
Swiggy Off-Campus Drive 2022:
|Job Title||Associate Sales Manager|
|Salary||4.5 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Batch||2018/ 19/ 20/ 21/ 22|
Apply for Accenture click here
- Fulfilling sales charters for cities based upon agreed targets, and promoting the organization’s presence
- Sign Contracts with restaurants and handle inquiries from existing and new clients
- Gather sales lead from the market and approach restaurants actively for conversion
- Maintaining a strong relationship with restaurant owners and advising them on issues related to the market and offering solutions on the same (such as discounting constructs, adding images & descriptions in the menu, reducing cancellation etc)
- Grow revenue for Swiggy through upselling, cross-selling, Ads investment, and other channels as may be applicable
- A person has to complete sales reporting activities for Swiggy, including competition intelligence, keeping track of partner visits, and recent trends in the city which he or she manages
- Should be able to handle potential clients when on the field as the first in command.
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Have excellent written and verbal communication
- Confident, Pleasing, and a go-getter personality
- Average communication skills in English & Effective local language skills are mandatory
- Should have basic numerical skills (Eg. growth degrowth)
- Good Negotiation and influencing skills
- Self-motivated and driven by targets.
- Knowledge of MS Office or a similar suite is a plus
- Graduates or Post Graduates with 0-6 months of experience in the sales domain or freshers
- Knowledge of e-commerce activities or how the food delivery industry works (Not mandatory)
TELEGRAM GROUP click here
Facebook Click here
LinkedIn Click here