TCS Off Campus Drive 2023 for the post of BPS. The students from various disciplines can apply for TCS Recruitment 2023. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
About Company: Tata Consultancy Services is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai. It is a part of the Tata Group and operates in 149 locations across 46 countries.
TCS Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Salary||3.5 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
|Last date||5th September 2023|
Apply for Accenture click here
Apply for infosys
Apply for wipro
- TCS Inviting 2023 and 2022 Arts, Commerce and Science graduates to apply for TCS BPS Hiring
TCS Eligibility Criteria:
- Qualification – Full time graduation with BCom, BA, BSC(Except IT/CS), BBA,BBM,BMS,BAF,BBI as specialization with Year of passing as 2021,2022 & 2023.
- Percentage: Candidates should have a minimum aggregate of 50% or 5 CGPA in each of Class X, Class XII, Diploma (if applicable) and Graduation.
- Highest Qualification: Candidates should have completed the course in the stipulated course duration (i.e. No extended education).
- Gap / Break in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education if any. Overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until highest qualification. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education
- Backlogs / Arrears / ATKT: No backlogs would be permitted and all the course completion documents should be available
- Course Types: Only Full-Time courses will be considered. Candidates who have completed their Secondary and / or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the other courses are full-time.
- Age: Minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 28 years at the time of being put through the TCS selection process
|Freshers Jobs by City|
Application Process for TCS BPS Hiring – YoP 2023, 2022:
Step 1. Register and complete the application form on TCS NextStep portal. Status of your application should be ‘Application Received’.
Keep your CT/DT ID handy and update the same on the link provided in step 2.
Scenario A: In case you already have CT/DT ID, kindly log on to TCS Next Step Portal (click here) and complete the application form.
Scenario B: If you are a new user, kindly log on to TCS Next Step Portal (click here). Click on ‘Register Now’, choose category as ‘BPS’, proceed to fill your details and submit your application form.
Step 2. As the final step, click here to apply for TCS BPS Hiring. This is a mandatory step.
Please Note: Multiple entries from a single candidate will lead to disqualification.
For step-by-step guide to register and complete the application form on TCS Next Step portal , Click here
Click here to take the Mock Test and prepare better for the TCS BPS Hiring Test
- You must have all your original academic documents as applicable (Till fourth/fifth semester marksheets)
- Communication related to the Test will be shared with you on your registered email ID from TCS iON
- TCS does not send job offers / any hiring related communication from unofficial email ids like Gmail, Rediff mail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail etc.
- TCS does not ask candidates to deposit any money for job offers
- TCS is not associated with any external agency / company to conduct any interviews or make offers of employment on its behalf
How to Apply for TCS Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
TCS Garima Park, DAIICT Road Gandhinagar, Gujarat
Timings: 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Role: Back-end operations
Experience: 0 (Freshers only)
Apply Now Click here