TCS Off-Campus Drive 2023: TCS is offering Career Edge Certification Program. The student from various disciplines can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: Tata Consultancy Services is an information technology firm that was founded in 1968. Tata Sons, Faquir Chand Kohli, and J. R. D. Tata founded the group. The organization’s headquarters are in Mumbai. The company’s CEO is Rajesh Gopinathan. According to the 2021 report, the organisation employs 5,28,748 people. The company’s revenue is approximately 1.96 lakh crores of Indian rupees.
TCS Off-Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Title||Career Edge Certification Program|
|Job Type||Full time
Apply for Accenture click here
- The job market today is fraught with challenges and is more competitive than ever before, requiring youth to put their best foot forward to win.
- If used smartly, this period can be a self-transformational stage for them.
- The need of the hour is for youth to be equipped with core employability skills such as communication, collaboration, business etiquette, financial and digital literacy skills to be gainfully employed. TCS iON Career Edge – Young
- Professional is a free to access 15-day career preparedness course that has been designed with the intent to equip the youth of today with core employability skills to take on the future.
What You Will Learn:
- Behavioral skills to build workplace camaraderie
- Presentation and communication skills to create an impact
- Create effective resumes that give strong profile visibility
- Business etiquette appropriate in a corporate setting
- Fundamentals of Accounting and IT
- Concept of Artificial Intelligence
- Undergraduates, graduates and postgraduates
How to Apply for TCS Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.