Teradata Off Campus 2023: Teradata Off Campus Drive 2023 for the Cloud Security Engineer. Students from various disciplines can apply for Teradata Recruitment 2023. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
Teradata is one of the world’s largest companies focused on integrated data warehousing, big data analytics, and business applications. Our powerful solutions portfolio and database are the foundation on which we’ve built our leadership position in business intelligence and are designed to address any business or technology need for companies of all sizes.
Teradata Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Cloud Security Engineer
|up to 5 LPA
Apply for Accenture click here
Teradata Off Campus Job Description:
- Deploy and configure production security tools and services to monitor and protect cloud workloads, networks, and endpoints
- Serve as the security subject matter expect around Security Engineering topics, processes, and tools.
- Partner closely with Product and IT teams to implement cohesive security solutions across diverse computing environments
- Implement scalable processes for provisioning cloud access and maintaining least-privilege
- Problem solve and identify potential alternatives to solve challenges, explaining any trade-offs and risks effectively
- Collaborate with security leadership, architecture, compliance, and operations teams to execute on security strategies
- Assess and propose solutions regarding cloud security to leadership
- Identify and automate security processes and practices
- Maintain knowledge of emerging security threats, trends, and best practices
|Freshers Jobs by City
- A deep understanding of cloud, network, and infrastructure security
- Knowledge how to secure solutions in complex hybrid cloud enterprise and SaaS environment(s)
- Ability to implement security best practices in partnership with development teams and systems owners
- Familiarity with one or more cloud environments such as AWS, Azure, and/or GCP and their security offerings
- Understand Infrastructure as Code (IaC) languages, such as, Terraform, CloudFormation, Helm, Ansible, etc.
- Ability to automate tasks using Powershell, Python, Bash, or Go
- An understanding of one or more programming languages such as Python, Powershell, Bash, etc.
- Ability to understand and implement secure architectural design patterns in the cloud
- Knowledge of security best practices and common security frameworks such as NIST, ISO, Common Criteria, OWASP, etc.
- Ability to communicate effectively with business representatives in explaining security topics and requirements/risks clearly to stakeholders from engineering to senior leadership
- Ability to document deployment diagrams and operational run books
- An understanding of compliance requirements such as FedRAMP, PCI-DSS, HIPAA
Teradata Off Campus Qualification:
- MS/BS degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field. Advanced degree highly preferred
How to Apply for Teradata Off Campus Drive 2023?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page carefully.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- You will be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill in the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.