Unisys Off Campus Drive 2023 for the post of Application Test Engineer . The students from various disciplines can apply for Unisys Recruitment 2023. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
About Company: Unisys Corporation is an American multinational information technology services and consulting company headquartered in Blue Bell, Pennsylvania. It is the legacy proprietor of the Burroughs and UNIVAC line of computers, formed when the former bought the latter.
Unisys Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Application Test Engineer
|6 LPA (Expected)
|0 – 2 Years
Apply for Accenture click here
Apply for infosys
Apply for wipro
- Primarily interfaces with testers/senior testers responsible for the testing of specific clients.
- Creates test cases , executes test cases and prioritize testing activities.
- Conducts a wide range of tests and analyses results to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements.
- Provides technical documentation on defects with clear detail and supporting attachments.
- Able to generate Test Metrics and tracks defects to resolution.
- Strives to meets test design and execution benchmarks
|Freshers Jobs by City
- Good communication and co-ordination skills
- Easily grasp and communicate complex ideas.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office 2010, 2013 including Outlook.
- Knowledge of Engineering Concepts
- Ability to work in a global team, with multiple stakeholders across functions, business units, and geographical regions
- Ability to communicate task information with clients
- Bachelor’s Degree (BS preferred) OR equivalent experience is required.
- Typically requires no previous professional experience, however, may have 0-2 years related experience gained through internships and advanced coursework
- Profile Screening
- Online Assessment Test
- Technical Discussion
- HR Discussion
How to Apply for Unisys Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.