Volvo Off-Campus Drive 2022: Volvo Off Campus Drive 2022 for the post of Graduate Engineer & Post Graduate Engineer. The student from various disciplines can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: Volvo Group has been creating value and driving change, in almost every segment it has addressed in its 20 years of presence in India, we salute the glory of this country. With more than 3,500 employees, 3 industrial establishments and over 400 sales and support points, not to mention the 1,20,000 drivers we have trained, we are forever entwined with the vast landscape that is India. Volvo Group’s mission is to drive prosperity through transport solutions and we carry this mission forward in India by pushing forth the country’s national priorities such as – Urbanisation, Infrastructure Development and Skill development, Safety and Care for the Environment.
Volvo Off-Campus Drive 2022:
|Salary||7.5 -10 LPA (Expected)|
Apply for Accenture click here
Responsibilities (Graduate Engineer):
- Understanding project requirements and completing all duties assigned by the Supervisor.
- Shadowing senior staff members, asking questions, and assisting wherever possible.
- Raising concerns and making suggestions for improvement where appropriate.
- Conducting research and traveling to sites.
- Observing health and safety regulations at all times.
- Participating in meetings and attending workshops and other training initiatives.
- Analyzing data and writing reports according to specifications.
- Taking notes and sharing your findings with your Supervisor and other relevant stakeholders.
- Establishing professional relationships with staff.
- Maintaining a high degree of professionalism and diligence.
Responsibilities (Post Graduate Engineer):
- Completing all assigned tasks and assisting with day-to-day operations.
- Participating in meetings, workshops, and other learning opportunities.
- Observing and learning from experienced staff members.
- Gaining knowledge of company policies, protocols, and processes.
- Taking detailed notes and liaising with Managers, Supervisors, and other senior staff.
- Fulfilling any requirements and meeting goals set out at the start of the traineeship.
- Following all company regulations, and health and safety codes.
- Preparing documents and updating records.
- B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech in any streams
- 2020, 2021 & 2022 Pass out batch
- 65% throughout the entire academics with no active backlogs
Work Experience: Freshers / 0 – 2 Years
How to Apply for Volvo Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Apply for infosys click here
Apply for wipro click here