Xpheno Off-Campus Drive 2022: Xpheno Off Campus Drive 2022 for the post of Technical Support Engineer. The student from various disciplines can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: At Xpheno, we understand that organisations need to get talent at the right speed, scale, quality, and at the right costs, or what we call SSQC. However, at the foundation of this are people, and the relationships we build with them. It’s the conversations we have, and the bonds we form that are critical for aspirants to make a decision.
Xpheno Off-Campus Drive 2022:
Technical Support Engineer
|Salary||up to 5 LPA (Expected)|
Apply for Accenture click here
- Support /contribute in creating value and impact by delivering meaningful insights by using advanced technologies for analyzing and interpreting large complex data sets.
- Participates in full analytics solution process working within the team or/and with other upstream and downstream stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible Enough to work in Night shifts
- Should Have Knowledge in AWS, Azure, Linux & Microsoft Windows
- CCNA, CCNP Certification is Preferred
- Freshers 2021 / 2022 Passed outs only
Work Experience: Freshers.
How to Apply for Xpheno Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Apply for infosys click here
Apply for wipro click here