Zycus Off-Campus Drive 2023: Zycus Off Campus Drive 2023 for the post of Product Technical Analyst. The student from various disciplines can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: Zycus is a pioneer in Cognitive Procurement software and has been a trusted partner of choice for large global enterprises for two decades. Zycus has been consistently recognized by Gartner, Forrester, and other analysts for its Source to Pay integrated suite. Zycus powers its S2P software with the revolutionary Merlin AI Suite. Merlin AI takes over the tactical tasks and empowers procurement and AP officers to focus on strategic projects
Zycus Off-Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Title||Product Technical Analyst|
|Salary||8 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
Apply for Accenture click here
- Be part of a 24/7 support team supporting Zycus’s Source-to-Pay procurement suite
- Be the first point of Contact for Customers having queries/ issues related to Zycus products
- Work with the Technical Account Management Team to ensure deliverables are on-time, increase efficiency and resolve issues for customers by coordinating with multiple Teams from Zycus & Customer side to achieve Customer Satisfaction
- Participate and contribute to best practices (tools/process), knowledge sharing & find ways to automate and ideate new things to enhance Customer experience, reduce manual efforts and suggest new processes
- Work with customers and internal stakeholders while participating and facilitating testing including User Acceptance Testing
- Evaluate and suggest innovative solutions and workarounds for customer requirements
- Work efficiently on, Zycus products configuration, Incident Management Tools, MS-Excel, etc.
- Provide strong technical understanding of Zycus product with the ability to discuss and demonstrate the Zycus Solution and how it may be configured to meet a customer’s business needs.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible, enthusiastic approach to work including a strong desire to learn new tools & techniques to solve business problems.
- Ability to collaborate with various internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to multitask, learn, execute and excel
- Understanding of Supply chain operations, e-procurement tools, Incident Management Tools & knowledge of ITIL concepts will be an added advantage
- Engineering Graduate (B.E./B.Tech) in CS/IT/Electronics
- Experience Level: 0-4 years
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to work in Shifts
Work Experience: Freshers / 0 – 2 Years
How to Apply for Zycus Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.