PTC Off-Campus Drive 2023: PTC Off Campus Drive 2023 for the Product Analyst. The students from various disciplines can apply for Dunzo Recruitment 2023. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
PTC unleashes innovation with award-winning, market-proven digital solutions that enable industrial companies to differentiate their products and services, improve operational excellence, and increase workforce productivity. In combination with an extensive partner network
PTC Off-Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Title||Product Analyst|
|Salary||up to 8 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Batch||2017/ 18/ 19/ 20/ 21/ 22|
TELEGRAM GROUP click here
- Provide support services to assist customers and field staff with the configuration and troubleshooting of installation and functionality issues with Windchill Products.
- Provide a customer-centric service through their understanding of the customers’ issue, knowledge of PTC products, and comprehension of Support Services processes.
- Developing expert-level knowledge of the Windchill installation and functionality issue and keeping PTC Knowledgebase evolved
- Creating software configurations, duplicating issues, troubleshooting, investigation of technical problems, and tracking the resolution of those problems in collaboration with other PTC departments like R&D and QA as well as communicating the same to customers.
- Focus on own professional development and occasional teaching or mentoring of other team members. With increasing experience and providing valuable input to Technical Support projects and/or functional teams.
- Assist in the creation and implementation of technical training and documentation related to the above topics Collaborate with other offices worldwide to provide first-class support for mission-critical customers
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Basic understanding of accounting processes.
- Basic analytical skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Good teamwork skills.
- Problem-solving skills and ability to work in ambiguous environments
- The ability to present findings in a polished way
- Minimum Bachelor/ Master (BE, ME, BTech, MTech) in / Comp Science, Mechanical, E&TC or relevant stream, Bachelor/master’s in computer application or related field. (MCA, MCS)
- Fresher or 1 years of experience in support profile (Windchill or other enterprise level software)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Facebook Click here
LinkedIn Click here
Also, Apply for
How to Apply for PTC Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Join Our Whatsapp Group Click here
Apply for PTC Off Campus Drive 2022 Click here
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your Resume / CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox and even the spam mail for the next round once your Resume has been shortlisted.