Adobe Off-Campus Drive 2023: Adobe Off Campus Drive 2023 for the post of Associate Technical Consultant. The student from various disciplines can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: Adobe is a computer software firm was founded in 1982 by John Warnock and Charles Geschke, with headquarters in San Jose, California, United States. The association’s CEO has been Shantanu Narayen. According to 2021 reports, the organization’s total revenue is US$15.785 billion, and the total number of employees working in the firm is 25,988.
Adobe Off-Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Title||Associate Technical Consultant|
|Salary||Up to 10 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
Apply for Accenture click here
- Implement Adobe Campaign on time and on budget using database technologies, programming languages, and web technologies. This is a hands-on development role.
- Collaborate with other Adobe consultants from Campaign and other Marketing Cloud solutions, both in the U.S. and off-shore, to design solutions that increase customer retention, loyalty, and acquisition
- Enable customers and partners on Adobe Campaign best practices through a combination of side-by-side coaching and remote enablement
- Take ownership of delivering successful customers for small and medium sized projects
- Create referenceable customers who are eager to share their successes with the marketing community.
- Ability to articulate and convey technical concepts to a mixed audience of senior technical and business executives
- Proficiency in implementing enterprise software
- Proficiency in SQL development including ETL implementations
- Familiarity with XML
- Ability to travel to customer sites may be needed (25-50%).
- Bachelor’s/Masters’s degree in any stream.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
Work Experience: Freshers.
How to Apply for Adobe Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.