Kyndryl Off Campus 2023 | Freshers | Customer Service | Work From Home.
Kyndryl Off Campus 2023: Kyndryl Off Campus Drive 2023 for the Customer Service. Students from various disciplines can apply for Kyndryl Recruitment 2023. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
Kyndryl is a market leader that thinks and acts like a start-up. We design, build, manage, and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. So why work at Kyndryl?
We are always moving forward – always pushing ourselves to go further in our efforts to build a more equitable, inclusive world for our employees, our customers, and our communities.
Kyndryl Off Campus Drive 2023:
|up to 4.8 LPA
|Work From Home
Apply for Accenture click here
Kyndryl Off Campus Job Description:
- Advises and guides the client regarding the use of a broad range of products, offerings, and services.
- Following a standard call flow and problem handing processes (scripted or not scripted), they verify entitlement, perform problem determination, resolve and close the problem, or route the incident record to the appropriate level of support.
- Using technical resources and tools, they support the client by answering questions and responding to client requirements.
- They utilize their product, technology, industry and/or services skills to identify problems which may be related to product installation, update, configuration, operations or performance.
- They guide the client, advising on potential resolutions and their implementation, and play a key role in overall client satisfaction.
- Working in Night Shifts.
|Freshers Jobs by City
- Demonstrable ability to handle various tasks or projects with changing priorities.
- Experience to utilize available time efficiently to achieve effective and efficient results Hands-on expertise to assemble a complete and accurate problem/symptom description of reported issues.
- Solid experience to successfully solve problems and narrow down reported issues, identify root causes, and find creative solutions to effectively address customer concerns.
- Ability to identify basic hardware parts and aware of basic hardware concepts Experience in user level familiarity with at least one e-mail client – Outlook, Notes etc.
- Questioning skills /probing skills, as relevant to the issue and level of the caller.
- Excellent Communications skills.
- Apply Knowledge of ITIL.
- Apply Knowledge of Ticketing Tools.
- Perform Remote Takeover.
Kyndryl Off Campus Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree from any stream.
- Candidate should have minimum 0-2years of experience.
- Proficient to ensure customer issues are resolved in the most timely and effective manner possible Freshers are also considered.
How to Apply for Kyndryl Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.