Accenture Off-Campus Drive 2023: Accenture Off Campus Drive 2023 for the post of Application Services Associate. The student from various disciplines can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services-all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres.
Top MNC’s Like Tech Mahindra Infosys ,TCS ,Cognizant ..& many more hiring , Upload Your Resume
Accenture Off-Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Title||Application Services Associate|
|Salary||Up to 3 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
Apply for Accenture click here
- dentify and solve issues within applications and infrastructure.
- Drive resolution of functional, technical and infrastructure issues for clients
- Guide clients with a variety of expertise (from users to admins and developers) in overcoming technology challenges
- Focus on driving automation, self-service, and evolving cloud infrastructure environments.
- Candidate should not have appeared for Accenture Recruitment assessment/interview process in the last three months.
- Candidate should not have more than 11 months of experience
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India either by citizenship/ have relevant work permit documents.
- Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a work visa. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India
- As we provide service for our clients across the globe, we expect you to be flexible to work across different time zones/shifts
- You are willing to work in any Business Unit/Service line within the company
- You are willing to join /relocate to any Accenture office across India.
- Ability to dive deep into a problem, perform ‘Root Cause Analysis’ and identify constraints to recommend a solution – on this, we will test the candidate’s ability to think logically through a given issue, structure their thoughts, identify the problem correctly and then recommend appropriate solutions
- Ability to deal with ambiguity – use discretion and judgment to take decisions on critical business
- All streams/branches of B.Sc., BCA, BBA, B.A, B.Com, B.Voc, BMS, B.B.S,B.PSc,B. Agri & RD,B. ActSc, B.F.M, B.B.I, B.A.F, B.Ed., B.M.M, B.L.I.Sc., B.FA,BBiot, B.S.Micr ,B.Design, B.Plan, M.C.M, M.Sc (Non-CS/IT), M.A, M.Com or M.FA from 2022 year of passouts with full-time education only (Part-time and distance educations are not considered)
- Note: BE/ BTECH / ME / MTECH/MCA/ MSC (CS and IT Branch)MBA /PGDBM candidates are not eligible to apply for this role
- Your highest educational qualification only will be considered.
- No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding.
- You should have completed your relevant degree (eligible for this job role), in the stipulated duration of the degree. Hence, there should be no gaps during the course of your degree. Eg: You must complete your 3 year BBA course in 3 years and the 2 year M.A course in 2 years.
Work Experience: Freshers / 0 – 2 Years
How to Apply for Accenture Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
TELEGRAM GROUP click here
Facebook Click here
LinkedIn Click here
Whatsapp Group Click here
Apply Now Click here