Acko Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Quality Analyst | New Delhi
Acko Recruitment 2023: Acko Recruitment Off Campus Drive 2023 for the Quality Analyst. Students from various disciplines can apply for Acko Recruitment 2023. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
Acko is India’s first and only all-digital insure tech product company. It was founded in 2016 by Mr. Varun Dua- a serial fintech entrepreneur who set simplicity, affordability and innovation as its cornerstones. Through innovative digital products, customized pricing, and use of data and technology, we are changing how insurance works, and is perceived by users in India.
Register & Apply For BE/BTech & MCA Off Campus Job Openings
Acko Recruitment Drive 2023:
|Job Title||Quality Analyst|
|Salary||up to 6.2 LPA|
|Job Type||Full time
Apply for Accenture click here
Acko Recruitment Job Description:
- Be a change agent and promote high standards of Quality at all times
- Audit escalations, emails and voice interactions for the Contact Center.
- Provide 1-1 feedback to agents and coach them to deliver high standards of Customer experience consistently
- Calibrate with other Quality Analysts regarding updates and feedback guidelines
- Liaise with the Operations team to identify factors impacting Quality and work towards improving overall floor performance.
- Develop and share reports to provide you and the management with conclusive insights on TNA, process/product gaps and agent improvement opportunities
- Keep excellent customer experience as the end goal and identify areas of improvement in process
- Collaborate with other teams (tech, product etc.) to streamline and optimize the customer experience journey at Acko
- Participate and drive standard Quality practices such as calibrations, PKTs, QA huddles.
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Excellent communication skills (English and Hindi – written and verbal)
- Analytical ability – to identify issues/process gaps and come up with possible solutions
- Outstanding customer service skills and dedication to provide exceptional customer experience
- Solid time management and organization skills
- Must be able to effectively deal with people and escalation scenarios
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (intermediate Word and Excel)
Acko Recruitment Off Campus Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Hands-on experience in coaching and training individuals
How to Apply for Acko Recruitment Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
TELEGRAM GROUP click here
Facebook Click here
LinkedIn Click here
Apply Now Click here