Amazon Off Campus 2023: Amazon Off Campus Drive 2023 for the GO-AI Associate. Students from various disciplines can apply for Amazon Recruitment 2023. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
Amazon was established in 1985 by Irwin M. Jacobs and six other co-founders. Its early research into CDMA wireless cell phone technology was funded by selling a two-way mobile digital satellite communications system known as Omnitracs. It is an American multinational corporation headquartered in San Diego, California, and incorporated in Delaware. It creates semiconductors, software, and services related to wireless technology.
Amazon Off Campus Drive 2023:
|GO AI Associate
|up to 30k/ Month (Expected)
|Work From Home
Apply for Accenture click here
Amazon Off Campus Job Description:
- The Associate in this role is required to watch the video of the stowing action at a fulfillment center, understand it thoroughly and make best use of human judgement in combination with the tools and resources to indicate the activity captured in the video.
- They are expected to verify or mark the location of product through a tool while maintaining highest level of accuracy.
- This process helps in maintaining the fulfillment center’s stow quality.
- This is an operational role.
- Under general supervision, the Associate performs precise and thorough video/image annotations with high degree of accuracy and duration.
|Freshers Jobs by City
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Organization and time management skills
- Communication skills to interact and present findings to team members
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to travel
Amazon Off Campus Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products and applications
- Speak, write, and read fluently in English
How to Apply for Amazon Off Campus Drive 2023?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page carefully.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- You will be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill in the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.