Amazon Off-Campus Drive 2022: Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022 for the post of Data Analyst Support. The student from various disciplines can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: At Amazon, we strive to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover anything they want to buy online. We hire the world’s brightest minds, offering them an environment in which they can relentlessly improve the experience for customers. Innovation and creativity are built into the DNA of the company and are encouraged at all levels of employment. Every day we solve complex technical and business problems with ingenuity and simplicity. We’re making history and the good news is we’ve only just begun
Check out the Latest Jobs Posted by Top Companies that Give You 30% Salary Advantage.
Amazon Off-Campus Drive 2022:
|Job Title||Data Analyst Support|
|Salary||4 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
|Experience||0 – 4 Years|
Apply for Accenture click here
- Provide customer and vendor data and insights for better impact decisions
- Automate data templates and reports
- Develop and Train planners for organizing and reporting where automation is not possible · Create and publish supply chain daily and weekly business review reports
- Build a SQL repository for ad-hoc requests and reports
- Strong Excel and SQL skills
- Ability to prioritize and focus on high impact areas
- Teamwork and problem solving skills
- Communicate thoughts clearly and good verbal command
Register here to Get Hired by Top Companies like TCS, WNS, Wipro, Genpact
- Communication skills – ability to communicate (written and spoken) in . Demonstrated ability to communicate complex technical problems in simple plain stories. Ability to present information professionally & concisely with supporting data.
- Ability to work effectively & independently in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Ability to engage with cross-functional teams for implementation of project and program requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or similar quantitative discipline.
- Technical skills –Proficiency in SQL, Microsoft Excel.
- 0-4 years of experience in hands on Analytics, dash-boarding, querying
- Strong Analytical skills – has ability to start from ambiguous problem statements, identify and access relevant data, make appropriate assumptions, perform insightful analysis and draw
Work Experience: Freshers / 0 – 4 Years
How to Apply for Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Apply for infosys click here
Apply for wipro click here
TELEGRAM GROUP click here
Facebook Click here
LinkedIn Click here
Whatsapp Group Click here
Apply Now Click here