Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2022 | Freshers | Technical Voice Support| Hyderabad/ Bengaluru
Deloitte Off-Campus Drive 2022: Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2022 for the post of Technical Voice Support. The students from various disciplines can apply for Deloitte Recruitment 2022. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
About Company: Deloitte is an Information Technology company established in 1845 by William Welch Deloitte, and the headquarters are in London, England. Since 2015, Punit Renjen has been the CEO of the organization.Deloitte UK, Monitor Deloitte, and Deloitte Anjin LLC are its subsidiaries. Per the reports generated in 2022, the organization’s whole revenue is 5,930 crores USD, and the total number of employees working in the firm are 4,15,000.
Deloitte Off-Campus Drive 2022:
|Job Title||Technical Voice Support|
|Salary||6 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Batch||2018/ 19/ 20/ 21/ 22|
Apply for Accenture click here
- Provide effective and timely resolution for all voice and non-voice interactions (phone, email, self-service tickets, chats and voicemail) with end users.
- Analyze and resolve incidents and service requests regarding use of application software or hardware.
- Document every incident and support request in the CRM tool and ensure the tickets are closed or escalated as appropriate.
- Meet key performance indicators like Customer Satisfaction Survey scores, Contact Quality, First Call Resolution, and Schedule Adherence and participate in individual/group coaching sessions.
- Create a positive customer support experience and build strong relationships through deep problemunderstanding with a consummately professional attitude.
- Should be a self-motivated achiever who gains satisfaction from providing excellent customer service.
- Should be a quick learner and team player.•Should be flexible to work in different shifts as ISS-Technology works 24 x 7.
|Freshers Jobs by City|
Strong communication (both written and verbal English), and organizational and interpersonal relationship-building skills
- Basic knowledge of MS Power Platform
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills both written and spoken.
- Creativity, self-confidence, flexibility and being a Team Player.
- BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA
TELEGRAM GROUP click here
Facebook Click here
LinkedIn Click here