Amazon Off Campus Drive 2023: Amazon Off Campus Drive 2023 for the Catalog Associate Role. The students from various disciplines can apply for Amazon Off Campus Drive 2023. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives.
Amazon Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Title||Catalog Associate|
|Salary||up to 6 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
|Experience||0 – 3 Years|
|Batch||2018/ 19/ 20/ 21/ 22/23|
TELEGRAM GROUP click here
- This job requires the employee to work from Amazon corporate office location in person.
- Follow pre-defined processes, guidelines, and SOPs to perform audit tasks with high levels of accuracy and productivity.
Core responsibilities for this position include: Ability to make logical decisions while performing audit tasks even when provided information is ambiguous.
- Report audit results and communicate them to others within the organization.
- Approve or disapprove audit entries based on pre-defined guidelines and explain logical reasoning behind approve/reject decision.
- Review authoritative sources to validate catalog data when needed. Browse the site and use search box to look for products.
- Review Amazon catalog for content quality based on pre-defined guidelines and SOPs.
- Thoroughly check product details to ensure accuracy and completeness of the data.
- Analyze data and identify new trends/patterns.
- Identify generic patterns in browse and audit to be translated into guidelines and SOPs to improve overall audit outcome.
- Provide feedback to streamline existing processes to help the team achieve more consistent results with high quality.
- Work with project teams to write and test new SOPs for new audit and data quality management tasks.
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- 0 to 24 months of working experience in online retail operations or similar fields.
- Proficient in French & American English.
- Candidate must demonstrate language proficiency in all the following: verbal, writing, reading and comprehension.
- Strong working knowledge of basic computer business applications such as MS Word and MS Excel, Outlook.
- Strong background in web search and familiarity with various ways used for searching for information • Good data analysis skills and great attention to detail Oriented
- Familiarity with online retail (e-commerce) and Internet search industries
- Willingness to work with sensitive issues, including but not limited to:
- Adult content
- Religious and philosophically sensitive issues
- Mandatory: Graduation in any stream.
- Graduation or Post Graduation in French from any reputed university.
- Diploma in French along with Graduation in any field.
Facebook Click here
LinkedIn Click here
Also, Apply for
How to Apply for Amazon Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Join Our Whatsapp Group Click here
Apply for Amazon Off Campus Drive 2023 Click here
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your Resume / CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox and even the spam mail for the next round once your Resume has been shortlisted.