Amazon Off-Campus Drive 2022: Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022 for the post of Assistant Engineer. The student from various disciplines can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: At Amazon, we are excited to offer graduate students the opportunity to chart their own path with limitless possibilities. We know searching for a role is as much about finding a company where you can picture yourself being successful as it is about finding the right role. We look forward to meeting you and your classmates this year.
Amazon Off-Campus Drive 2022:
|Salary||10 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
Apply for Accenture click here
- Acquiring, Managing and Organizing Knowledge and Information
- Develops appropriate Knowledge Management policies and strategies.
- Ensures any captured knowledge is managed in line with organizational Information Management standards, including lifecycle management.
- Develops innovative approaches for acquiring, maintaining and managing knowledge, e.g. facilitating video capture; data mining of knowledge bases.
- Ensures continuity of access to corporate knowledge, throughout technological and organizational change.
- Create awareness in the organization of the principles of knowledge management and how they can impact the performance of the organization.
- Work with leadership to establish KM as a priority business lever for the organization and develop means to legitimize and motivate the seeking and sharing of knowledge.
- Using, evaluating and Exploiting Knowledge and Information:
- Develops and champions best practice in using, sharing and exploiting knowledge.
- Coordinates and facilitates Knowledge Management improvements for the benefit of the business.
- Develops the right networks and relationships to ensure Knowledge Management is integral to strategic decision-making across the business.
- Exploits opportunities for the organization to derive maximum benefit from its knowledge and expertise.
- Leads by example through proactively contributing to all forums for knowledge, sharing own knowledge and reinforcing the value of knowledge to the organization.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excel skills with experience handling Macros/Look-ups
- Coursework related to supply chain management, production planning, and control
- Basic knowledge of Kaizen and LEAN methodology techniques
- Solid organizational and project-management skills
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in engineering (All Branches other than CS related & Circuit Branches) with expected degree completion between May 2023 to August 2023
Work Experience: Freshers / 0 – 2 Years
How to Apply for Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.