Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022 | Freshers | Quality Analyst | Work from home
Amazon Off-Campus Drive 2022: Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022 for the post of Quality Analyst. The students from various disciplines can apply for Amazon Recruitment 2022. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
About Company: Amazon Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. Thierry Delaporte has served as CEO and managing director of Wipro since July 2020. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
Amazon Off-Campus Drive 2022:
|Job Title||Quality Analyst|
|Salary||5 LPA (Expected)|
|Location||Chennai (work form Home)|
|Job Type||Full time
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Batch||2017/ 18/ 19/ 20/ 21/ 22|
Apply for Accenture click here
Apply for infosys
Apply for wipro
- SM auditor should have an eye for detail and data accuracy skills.
- She/he should be able to find trends based on audit output and aggregate audit data based on the audit findings. Auditor should be proficient in MS-excel functions and preferably be proficient in VBA for MS-Excel. This will help is efficient data aggregation
- Understanding of basic statistics and distributions/ability to detect patterns in data a plus.
- She/he should be able to identify root cause, work with Support Engineers/Developers to fix errors and prevent recurrence of the identified errors.
- Should be able to analyze and provide objective, actionable feedback based on the trend surfaced.
- Auditor is expected to create and maintain process documentations on an ongoing basis. She/he is also expected to mentor and help new recruits to ramp up quickly. Should be willing participator in team meetings and contribute to knowledge sharing.
- Commitment to meet Deadlines is expected as a behavior. She/he is expected to commit and deliver as expected.
- Should be able to work independently, prioritize & schedule work assignments based on deadlines
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Excellent verbal written communication skills
- Good communication and co-ordination skills
- Strong problem-solving skills with great attention to detail and critical thinking
- Excellent Data Accuracy skills
- Excellent Analytical ability
- Bachelor’s degree from any stream
- 0 to 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment and passion for delivering great customer experience
How to Apply for Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.