Anthology International Off Campus 2022 | Freshers | Associate Support Analyst | Bangalore
Anthology International Off-Campus 2022: Anthology International Off Campus Drive 2022 for the post of Associate Support Analyst. Students from various disciplines can apply for Anthology International Recruitment 2022. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
About Company: Anthology International Private Limited is an unlisted private company incorporated on 16 April, 2015. It is classified as a private subsidiary of a foreign copmany and is located in Bangalore, Karnataka. It’s authorized share capital is INR 35.00 cr and the total paid-up capital is INR 22.92 cr.
Register & Apply For BE/BTech & MCA Off Campus Job Openings
Anthology International Off-Campus Drive 2022:
|Job Title||Associate Support Analyst|
|Salary||6 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
Follow us on Instagram Click here
- Managing resolution of technical issues for a distinct set of clients. Clients are system administrators who provide mission critical services via Anthology e-Learning applications to students and faculty at a wide variety of learning institutions
- Troubleshooting complex web applications. Issues to be resolved require a broad range of troubleshooting skills related to software functionality, application server setup, database management, data analysis, operating system configuration, performance tuning, installation, migration, and upgrades to Anthology products
- Providing excellent client management inclusive of excellent communications, responsive follow-through, and advocacy for client issues within internal departments. The CSS will analyze trends associated with the assigned customer base and report potential areas of risk or reward to Product Support Management. Success criteria are highly focused on customer satisfaction levels
- Prioritizing numerous issues of varying severity, and effectively manages the resolution of all issues within accepted service levels. This includes ownership of the data entered into the CRM system and appropriately updating both client and appropriate Anthology employees of status of all issues on a timely basis
- Collaborating extensively with peers, Anthology Account Managers, and members of the escalation team including Product Support Engineers and Developers to resolve client issues while actively contributing to a growing knowledge network that improves the effectiveness of our team and the information available to our clients
- Analyzing technical trends with Anthology solutions and provide appropriate feedback to Engineering Services and Product Support management
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Exceptional English listening, written, and oral communication skills
- Freshers with 0 Years of experience. Client facing call center, help desk or technical support environment or equivalent consulting experience
- Strong knowledge of system and database administration principles
- Knowledge of Oracle and MS SQL*Server Database including troubleshooting, configuration, maintenance, and tuning
- Understanding of Internet application technologies including HTML, XML, Internet protocols, networking, firewalls, Web Server configurations, Internet application architectures based upon Java technology and Internet security
- Experience in a self-directed work environment
- Demonstrated ability to research and resolve problems using a variety of resources and tools
- Any Graduate from any Stream
How to Apply for Anthology International Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Join Our Whatsapp Group Click here