AstraZeneca Off Campus 2023: AstraZeneca Off Campus Drive 2023 for the Process Executive -Voice. Students from various disciplines can apply for AstraZeneca Recruitment 2023. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
AstraZeneca is a global, science-led, patient-focused biopharmaceutical company that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialisation of prescription medicines for some of the world’s most serious disease. But we’re more than one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies. At AstraZeneca we’re dedicated to being a Great Place to Work.
AstraZeneca Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Title||Associate Analyst|
|Salary||up to 5 LPA|
|Job Type||Full time
Apply for Accenture click here
AstraZeneca Off Campus Job Description:
- Strong understanding of IT quality processes including but not limited to Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Periodic reviews, Deviations & CAPAs, Supplier assessments and reassessments.
- Work with Subject Matter Experts (SME’s) and peers to drive and find opportunities in IT compliance processes and underpinning tools to drive value and simplification through seamless automation.
- Work closely with representatives across IT functions and managing risks and issues to pro-actively strive to increase the levels of quality and compliance across IT.
- Drive and support lean maturity of the internal processes owned by the IT Quality Management team.
- Perform and support compliance processes (Periodic Reviews, CAPAs, Supplier Assessments and Supplier Re-assessments).
- Responsible for the continuous monitoring, improvement, and digitisation through applying LEAN thinking and techniques, exploiting tools and automation to drive standardization and adherence to IT Compliance processes.
- Identify, manage, and communicate trends in operational compliance risks, breaches, area of improvements with stakeholders.
- Actively contribute towards the overall planning, governance and TIER reporting of IT compliance metrics and measures.
- Utilise the quality management planning approach and processes ensuring that organisational and supplier compliance risks are identified, assessed, and mitigated in support of AZ’s license to operate.
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Familiarity with technical concepts in Computer System Validation and Software Development Life Cycle
- Exposure to ServiceNow, Microsoft Power BI, Power Automate and RPA tools
- Knowledge and experience of working with/providing regulatory support including computerised system validation/assurance activities.
- Experience of operating across business functions and geographies in large, complex and sometimes uncertain IT environments
- Good communication, influencing and relationship building skills, capable of communicating written and verbally at all levels of the organisation, and discussing technical IT terms with a non-technical business audience
- Concern for impact, analytically minded and able to prioritise and plan using initiative
- High levels of drive, energy, resilience and a desire for professional excellence
- Ability to hold self and others accountable for actions
AstraZeneca Off Campus Qualification:
- Bachelors in computer or Life Sciences or equivalent, with significant experience within the pharmaceutical industry regulatory requirements
How to Apply for AstraZeneca Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.