Atos Syntel Off Campus 2022 | Freshers | Trainee Engineer | Bangalore
Atos Syntel Off-Campus 2022: Atos Syntel Off Campus Drive 2022 for the post of Trainee Engineer. Students from various disciplines can apply for Atos Syntel Recruitment 2022. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
About Company: Atos is a French multinational information technology service and consulting company headquartered in Bezons, France and offices worldwide
Register & Apply For BE/BTech & MCA Off Campus Job Openings
Atos Syntel Off-Campus Drive 2022:
|Job Title||Trainee Engineer|
|Salary||3.6 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
Follow us on Instagram Click here
Implement code fixes under the direction of software architects and senior developers
Develop well-tuned code that may be included as part of our next software release
Contribute to our suite of automated tests and testing infrastructure
Contribute to tools and solutions to support and monitor our various cloud services
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Communication (Oral/Written)
- Customer Service & Support
- Problem Solving/DecisionMaking
- Demonstrates analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- B.E / B.Tech: Computer Science, Information Technology
- BSc: CS/ IT/ PCM/ Statistics
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science (BCS)
- MCA: Computer Application
- Aggregate %: Minimum 60% in SSC (X), HSC (XII), Graduation (UG) and Post- Graduation (PG) [All
- Backlog: NO active backlog(s) at the time of joining.
- Education Break: Maximum 1 year break in education is allowed (from X/SSC to Highest Qualification)
How to Apply for Atos Syntel Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Join Our Whatsapp Group Click here
Apply for Atos Syntel Off Campus Drive 2022
2022 Batch: Click Here
2023 Batch: Click Here