AT&T Off Campus 2022 | Freshers | Software Developer| Bangalore
AT&T Off-Campus 2022: AT&T Off Campus Drive 2022 for the post of Software Developer. Students from various disciplines can apply for AT&T Recruitment 2022. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
About Company: AT&T was founded in 1983 by Alexander Graham Bell and Gardiner Greene Hubbard, and it is based in Dallas, Texas in the United States. John T. Stankey has served as the company’s CEO since the year 2020. According to reports produced in 2021, the company’s total income was 16,886 crores of USD. Currently, the association employs 203,000 people.
AT&T Off-Campus Drive 2022:
|Job Title||Software Developer|
|Salary||8 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
Follow us on Instagram Click here
- Performs work focusing on software programming, maintenance and operations of systems used by AT&T or its clients to conduct business.
- Performs development, coding, testing, trouble shooting and support of software applications.
- Works with designers and senior developers during systems analysis and solution design as required.
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Must have done programming using PHP, Python, Java or other such core development languages.
- Experience in building web applications using Angular, PHP and other front end frameworks.
- Must have worked on databases like MySQL, MS SQL, Mongo DB and have knowledge of SQL
- Experience developing or knowledge of creating micro-services a big plus.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to prioritize and work independently.
- Must possess great interpersonal and group communication skills.
- Good oral/written skills and good command in English is required.
- B.Tech/B.Ee from any Stream
- Experience 0-1 years
How to Apply for AT&T Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.