Autodesk Off Campus 2023: Autodesk Off Campus Drive 2023 for the Data Engineer. Students from various disciplines can apply for Autodesk Recruitment 2023. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
Autodesk is changing how the world is designed and made. Our technology spans architecture, engineering, construction, product design, manufacturing, media, and entertainment, empowering innovators everywhere to solve challenges big and small. From greener buildings to smarter products to more mesmerizing blockbusters, Autodesk software helps our customers to design and make a better world for all.
Autodesk Off Campus Drive 2023:
|up to 8 LPA
Apply for Accenture click here
Autodesk Off Campus Job Description:
- hands-on involvement in the design, development and implementation of optimal, scalable data pipeline
- Understand, implement and automate ETL pipelines with better industry standards
- Good working knowledge on Python
- Extract complex data from multiple sources into usable and meaningful reports and analysis
- Creativity to go beyond current tools to deliver best solution to the problem
- You will work with cross functional team to understand the data extracted from different applications
|Freshers Jobs by City
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Working SQL
- Good knowledge in Python
- Experience in DBT, Airflow, Snowflake and Jenkin
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Genesys Off Campus Qualification:
- Bachelor or Master in Comp. Science, Engineering, Physics, Math, Statistics etc
- 0 to 2 years with relevant data engineer experience is required
How to Apply for Autodesk Off Campus Drive 2023?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page carefully.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- You will be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill in the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.