Autodesk Off-Campus Drive 2022: Autodesk Off Campus Drive 2022 for the post of Software Engineer. The student from various disciplines can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: Autodesk, Inc. is an American multinational software corporation that makes software products and services for the architecture, engineering, construction, manufacturing, media, education, and entertainment industries.
Autodesk Off-Campus Drive 2022:
|Job Title||Software Engineer|
|Salary||10 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
Apply for Accenture click here
- Work effectively as a member of the self-organized agile team that builds, owns and runs the service
- Contribute to all aspects of service development including front-end, back-end, DevOps, and quality
- Assist in the operation of the service, e.g. monitoring, alerting, metrics, logging, and troubleshooting
- Work closely with senior engineers, architects, product owners to understand requirements and translate them into elegant implementations
- Use the current system behaviour to identify opportunities for continuous improvement of the scalability, reliability, usability, and security of the system
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellency at least one of the programming languages ( C#, Go-lang, Java, Python)
- Familiar understanding of web services, including REST
- Clarity of Design Patterns as well as an understanding of design paradigms.
- Committed to quality, including security and performance
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science
- 0-3 years of software engineering experience
- Excellent grasp of basic tenets of computer programming
Work Experience: Freshers / 0 – 2 Years
How to Apply for Autodesk Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.