Red Hat Off-Campus Drive 2022: Red Hat Off Campus Drive 2022 for the post of Software Engineer. The student from various disciplines can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: Red Hat is an American software firm. Bob Young and Marc Ewing were responsible for starting it. The company’s headquarters are in Raleigh, North Carolina, in the United States. The organization’s CEO is Matt Hicks. There are currently 19,000 people working for the company. According to statistics from 2021, the company’s overall sales was US$3.4 billion.
Red Hat Off-Campus Drive 2022:
|Job Title||Software Engineer|
|Salary||10 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
Apply for Accenture click here
- Develop secure service architecture using cloud-native technologies
- Develop systems, primarily in Python and Golang, to prevent outages through automatic scanning and remediation
- Establish and enforce SRE best practices through platform constraints and high-fidelity system modelling
- Participate in an on-call rotation.
- Understanding of distributed systems and common distributed system failure domains
- Solid background in computer networking, computer security, Linux or Unix operating systems, system administration, Jenkins continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipelines, Git and GitOps
- Experience writing reliable enterprise-grade software
- Familiarity with cloud-based relational databases, object stores, and virtual machines
- Ability to effectively work in a globally distributed team
- Qualifications: Degree in B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech
- Experience: 0-2 years
Work Experience: Freshers / 0 – 2 Years
How to Apply for Red Hat Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.