Baker Hughes Off Campus 2023: Baker Hughes Off Campus Drive 2023 for the System Engineer. Students from various disciplines can apply for Baker Hughes Recruitment 2023. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
Baker Hughes (NASDAQ: BKR) is an energy technology company that provides solutions for energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward – making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet. Visit us at bakerhughes.com.
Baker Hughes Off Campus Drive 2023:
|up to 6 LPA
Apply for Accenture click here
Baker Hughes Off Campus Job Description:
- Reading, understanding and documenting Customer technical requirements. Releasing Process and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs) throughout the project cycle
- Designing, calculation , simulation of the auxiliary systems. Selection and Design of Systems like Lube oil Systems, Seal Gas conditioning systems, Steam Sealing systems and commodities like Valves, Booster, heater, filters etc.
- Conducting Internal design reviews. Participation in Customer meetings and HAZOP.
- Conducting component and product integration. All activities that span multiple components and products and are concerned with how to integrate for maximum performance and operability.
- Defining product requirements for the module / component / subcontractors and partners teams. Manages interface between components and inter disciplinary organizations.
- Driving CTQ within the teams designing the components.
- Resolving problems through the application of acquired expertise guided by precedent.
- Contacting under guidance and/or geared towards specifying activities, planning of activities and giving explanations on technical issues.
|Freshers Jobs by City
- Have Knowledge of International standards (API 614, API692, ASME) is essential.
- Have technical background on Turbomachinery auxiliaries with aptitude towards System Engineering.
- Have quality control system awareness and familiarity with the main API/ASME test/process and TR&S requirements
- Have some experience using simulation tools (FloMaster, Hysys, Matlab)
- Have Product lifecycle management tools exposure (Siemens Teamcenter, etc.) on Document management, change management, Bill of materials and classifications
Baker Hughes Off Campus Qualification:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Chemical.
How to Apply for Baker Hughes Off Campus Drive 2023?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page carefully.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- You will be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill in the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.