Boeing Off Campus 2023: Boeing
Off Campus Drive 2023 for the Associate Structures and Payloads Design Engineer
. Students from various disciplines can apply for Boeing Recruitment 2023
. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
In India, Boeing has been a strong partner to the Indian aerospace and defense sectors for more than 75 years. People at Boeing have been supporting mission readiness and modernization of India’s defense forces and enabling connected, safer, and smarter flying experiences, in the sky, in the seas, and in space.
Boeing Off Campus Drive 2023:
|| Associate Structures and Payloads Design Engineer
|| up to 8 LPA
Boeing Off Campus Job Description:
- This position will be responsible to support mechanical design and analysis of wide range of mechanical structures and products.
- This position will be responsible for coordinating and communicating regularly with team members in Boeing organizations and shall provide periodic update on project progress, quality metrics, project summaries, and other related documents.
- In this role, the Engineer will work independently with minimum supervision to come up with conceptual and detailed designs based on the requirements. And Pro-actively seek information and direction to successfully complete the statement of work.
- This position will participate and support initiatives of Boeing India organization related to engineering excellence, employee development, customer engagement etc.
- Good knowledge on various aircraft structural components.
- Knowledge on basics of Stress analysis.
- Knowledge on Aerospace standards, Materials, Fasteners, manufacturing methods & drawing interpretation.
- Experience in investigating manufacturing issues and provide effective engineering solution. Prior experience in repair and concessions will be preferable.
- Basic understanding of certification process and product lifecycle.
- Good understanding of GD&T and applications.
- Knowledge on CAD/PLM/PDM tools like CATIA, Enovia or Team center.
- Experience on Boeing tools and standards will be preferable.
- Able to verify accuracy of technical and non-technical data. Gathers relevant data for root cause analysis and produces changes to resolve the discrepancies in design packages.
- Must be able to work collaboratively with cross-functional team. Must be willing to work flexible hours (early or late as needed) to interface with Boeing personnel around the world.
Boeing Off Campus Qualification:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Mechanical, Aerospace, Aeronautical, Civil disciplines
- Fresher graduates shall be considered for this position based on matching skillsets
- 0-4 Years of relevant Work experience.
- Knowledge of structural design, mechanical design, material properties, awareness of Industry standards for structural and mechanical systems design.
- Knowledge of CAD Tools (CATIA, Creo, Unigraphics /NX) for Modeling, Drafting & Model Based Definition.
- Able to work under guidance with positive attitude and highest ethics.
How to Apply for Boeing Off Campus Drive 2023?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page carefully.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- You will be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill in the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.