Gartner Off Campus 2023: Gartner Off Campus Drive 2023 for the Associate Data Analyst. Students from various disciplines can apply for Gartner Recruitment 2023. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading research and advisory company and a member of the S&P 500. We equip business leaders with indispensable insights, advice and tools to achieve their mission-critical priorities today and build the successful organizations of tomorrow. Our unmatched combination of expert-led, practitioner-sourced and data-driven research steers clients toward the right decisions on the issues that matter most. We are a trusted advisor and an objective resource for more than 15,000 enterprises in more than 100 countries — across all major functions, in every industry and enterprise size.
Gartner Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Title||Associate Data Analyst.|
|Salary||up to 6 LPA|
|Job Type||Full time
Apply for Accenture click here
Gartner Off Campus Job Description:
- Drive innovation to create new analytics processes and automation providing new business ideas and strategies
- Collaborate with business users / focus groups to ensure UX is error free, seamless and easy to use
- Understand and support implementation of analytics process improvements while driving automation for analytics use cases and optimizing data delivery
- Analytics process improvements while problem solving for analytics automation use cases
- Execute unit testing to build error-free automation outcomes
- Translate high-level decision-making needs into data, analytical and visualization requirements
- Build scalable automated processes through continuous improvement
- Identify top priorities for our clients and work with the service delivery teams to ensure we deliver client value
- Continually engage with global stakeholders to generate in-depth insights on client priorities, articulate priorities into actionable insights
- Communicate and present analytical insights to internal stakeholders and to senior management
- Develop creative approaches to solve business problems for driving client retention by tracking, interpreting and reporting key business metrics to drive corrective actions
- Discover and replicate best practices within Gartner or outside industry aiming for standardization and boosting effectiveness
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Practical, intuitive problem solver with an ability to translate quantitative analysis into actionable insights
- Champion mindset
- Strong communications skills – ability to partner across different teams
- Skilled in identifying and extracting data and excellent multi-tasking and collaboration capabilities
- Detail-oriented with high personal standard for quality and accuracy
- Strong collaboration skills; be a self-starter who can anticipate business needs and proactively work on them
- Strong Microsoft Office expertise – Advanced Excel, PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of SQL, Python, PowerBI/DAX (preferred)
Gartner Off Campus Qualification:
- Pursuing graduate program in any stream
How to Apply for Gartner Off Campus Drive 2023?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page carefully.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- You will be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill in the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.