Monotype Off Campus 2023: Monotype Off Campus Drive 2023 for the Market Intelligence Trainee. Students from various disciplines can apply for Monotype Recruitment 2023. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
Monotype Solutions India is a strategic center of excellence for Monotype and is a certified Great Place to Work three years in a row. The India center is the largest headcount location of Monotype. It is based in NOIDA, Sector 125 (Delhi/NCR). The focus of this fast-growing center spans Product Development, Product Management, Experience Design, User Research, Market Intelligence, Research in areas of Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning, Innovation, Customer Success, Enterprise Business Solutions, and Sales.
Monotype Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Title||Market Intelligence Trainee|
|Salary||up to 4 LPA|
|Job Type||Full time
Apply for Accenture click here
Monotype Off Campus Job Description:
- Conduct brand marketing research
- Identify digital offerings across all applicable mediums (e.g. mobile applications, websites, digital
- ads, online marketing materials, etc.)
- Download and review digital assets using a variety of software applications
- Conduct forensic investigation of IP infringement matters, including technical analysis of
- hardware and software containing fonts.
- Organize and maintain research files using G-Suite applications
- Communicate results with Legal team in a timely fashion
- Preparation and reporting of statistical data regarding brand font use audits.
|Freshers Jobs by City|
Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS & JS
Strong analytical skills
Proficiency in Microsoft & Google Office products
Strong communication skills and team player
Monotype Off Campus Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree from any stream.
How to Apply for Monotype Off Campus Drive 2023?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page carefully.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- You will be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill in the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.