Caterpillar Off Campus 2023 | Freshers | Associate IT Analyst
Caterpillar Off Campus 2023: Caterpillar Off Campus Drive 2023 for the Associate IT Analyst. Students from various disciplines can apply for Caterpillar Recruitment 2023. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
Caterpillar is the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives. We are a leader and proudly have the largest global presence in the industries we serve. Learn more about our Strategy, Governance, History and Brands, as well as the values that guide our conduct.
Caterpillar Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Title||Associate IT Analyst|
|Salary||up to 8 LPA|
|Job Type||Full time
Apply for Accenture click here
Caterpillar Off Campus Job Description:
- Codes, tests, and debugs programs of varying degrees of difficulty.
- Works on application/technical problem identification and resolution, including off-shift and weekend support functions.
- Works with limited assistance on increasingly complex programs or subroutines.
- Under direction of more senior analysts, assists in the development or integration of major system modules and programs.
- Knowledgeable of current operating environment, programming languages, logic diagrams, testing, debugging and documentation.
- Follows established development and support processes.
- Typically serves as a team member on one or more 6 Sigma projects. The incumbents are considered the first level of programming expertise and work within defined objectives and instructions from IT people for use in designing, testing and documenting systems and programs.
- Work with finance business users to understand business problems and build solutions / POC and recommendation.
- Works independently on one or more applications or systems. Provide actionable insights and support rollout / implementation.
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Knowledgeable of current technology including one or more of the following: programming languages, computing software environments, system integration processes, and current development processes and tools.
- Very Strong in programming languages that includes Python and ReactJS
- Strong Knowledge on Framework and stack: – Java, C, C++, NodeJS
- Strong knowledge on database concepts & Strong in SQL
- Knowledge and exposure to Machine Learning models and Algorithms.
- A strong passion for empirical research and for answering hard questions with data.
- Prior working experience in projects / corporates would be an added advantage.
Netflix Off Campus Qualification:
- Requires Bachelors / master’s degree from a reputed institute with good academic scores in the computer science engineering stream.
How to Apply for Caterpillar Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.