Cyient Off-Campus 2023 | Freshers | Trainee Apprentice | Hyderabad
Cyient Off-Campus 2022: Cyient Off Campus Drive 2023 for the post of Trainee Apprentice. Students from various disciplines can apply for Cyient Recruitment 2023. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
About Company: Cyient is a global engineering and technology solutions company. As a Design, Build and Maintain partner for leading organizations worldwide, we take solution ownership across the value chain to help clients focus on their core, innovate, and stay ahead of the curve. We leverage digital technologies, advanced analytics capabilities, and our domain knowledge and technical expertise, to solve complex business problems.
Cyient Off-Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Title||Trainee Apprentice|
|Salary||up to 2 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
|Batch||2018, 2019, 2020|
Follow us on Instagram Click here
- Understanding structural data such as Digital Geospatial Maps and Engineering Designs /Documents etc
- Apply critical thinking and problem solving skills on engineering designs analysis and interpretations
- Quickly Learn and adopt any CAD/GIS tools ( AutoCAD, ArcGIS.QGIS, Smallworld PNI/EO /GDO and Client Applications, IP Tools, and MS-office )
- Creates/ or Modifies or update engineering designs and relevant data as per client guidelines
- Meet the client/ established project specific production and quality performance
- Performs project related work and additional duties as needed
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Knowledge of other industry-standard risks, governance, and Information/Cyber security standard methodologies.
- Knowledge of current and emerging IT trends (Cloud computing) and associated security threats and risks.
- Should be a team player with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize, support, and deliver on critical project deliverables and milestones.
- Passion for learning and excellent collaboration skills.
- Flexible to travel across locations/sites to drive Information security.
- Any Engineering Diploma, B.E/ B. Tech, BSc / MSc graduated in 2018, 2019, 2020 with no prior work experience
Potential Career Path:
- Based on performance during 12 months, you will be converted as a permanent employee
- After gaining experience on domain, tools, applications and multiple projects, you would have the potential to lead a team or play a key role as subject matter expert
- On upskilling / reskilling on technologies which CYIENT is working on, you will be able to apply for open opportunities through internal job postings
Need to work in any of the below 3 shifts as per the project requirement:
- First shift – 06:30 AM to 03:30 PM
- Second shift – 03:30 PM to 12:30 AM
- General shift – 09:00 AM to 06:30 PM
- Monday to Friday. Occasionally there may be a need of additional work on weekends based on project demand
Mode of work:
- On-job training at office premises for initial 4 weeks is a must and work from home given on successful completion of training
- Post the situation gets better (from Pandemic), will have to work from office
Documents to be produced for joining:
- Educational copies (from SSC to Highest Degree)
- Individual memos or Consolidated marks memo
- Provisional certificate
- AADHAAR card PAN card
How to Apply for Cyient Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.