Ericsson Off Campus Drive 2022 | Freshers | Automation Engineer | Work from home
Ericsson Off-Campus Drive 2022: Ericsson Off Campus Drive 2022 for the post of Automation Engineer. The students from various disciplines can apply for Capgemini Recruitment 2022. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
About Company: Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt, and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Ericsson Off-Campus Drive 2022:
|Job Title||Automation Engineer|
|Salary||6 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Batch||2017/ 18/ 19/ 20/ 21/ 22|
Apply for Accenture click here
Apply for infosys
Apply for wipro
- Involved in Solution Design, Development and Integration.
- Involved in Problem solving and critical thinking.
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations.
- Clearly sharing all knowledge in respect of the automation applications owned, in terms of code, application architecture, user-IDs, passwords, security related parameters, etc with the appropriate partners.
- Ownership of timely updates to all the affected partners regarding any new factors affecting any Automation application designed or deployed or both.
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Good to have – knowledge and skills on any RDBMS, preferably on SQL.
- Good solid understanding of packet networking. Development experience on this would be a definite plus.
- Basic familiarity with mobile telecommunication networks, their architecture and mechanisms would be an added advantage.
- Primary Competence Domain (Software development).
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or higher in ECE, IT, CS or MCA.
- Minimum years of relevant experience: 0- 2 years.
How to Apply for Ericsson Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.