FactSet Research Systems Inc., trading as FactSet, is a financial data and software company headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut, United States. The company provides integrated data and software. For fiscal year 2019, FactSet’s total ASV and professional services revenues were $1.48 billion.
FactSet Off-Campus Drive 2022:
|Job Title||Software Engineer|
|Salary||6 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Batch||2018/ 19/ 20/ 21/ 22|
Apply for Accenture click here
- Data Mining engineer, knowledge on basic statistics and a good and enthusiastic learner
FactSet Data Science team is currently seeking Data scientist or Data Mining Engineer’s to join our Data Lake team.
- As part of this team, one would work on individual projects where he/she will be responsible for its end to end development, presenting results and Integration and deployment as well.
- His or her work would include Exploring and analysing historical Data and raw Data with data mining techniques and working on providing solutions for Automation with a wide variety of sources of data,
- working with other Data Lake team members and collaborating in building the Data Lake and enhancing Data and providing Insights for the Lake and building Api’s, constantly enhancing the API capabilities and solving complex problems.
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Practice of programming in other languages like R, java, Julia, Matlab
- Practice working on Jupyter notebook/lab or VS Code
- Practice working on Git/Github
- Practice of data mining and data science projects, from understanding the problem to presenting results and deploying in production
- Communication skills, project presentation, capacity to popularize technics and results
- Knowledge of Data Mining / Data Science projects and publications
- BE/B.Tech from CS,IT,ECE
- Basic statistics knowledge, probability, correlation, regression, linear algebra, stochastic process
- Practice of data analysis, data cleanup, data investigation, how to detect and handle unbalance, bias and noise
- Proficient in data structures and algorithms, in particular: lists, queues, trees, graphs, and sorting, searching, traversing, dynamic programming, and map-reduce pattern
- Knowledge and practice of ML and NN algorithms and frameworks
- Knowledge and practice of Natural Language Processing
How to Apply for FactSet Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
TELEGRAM GROUP click here
Facebook Click here
LinkedIn Click here
Whatsapp Group Click here
Apply Now Click here