NielsenIQ Off-Campus Drive 2022: NielsenIQ Off Campus Drive 2022 for the post of Assistant Engineer. The student from various disciplines can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: NielsenIQ is a global information services company providing the most complete and trusted view of consumers and markets in 90 countries covering 90% of the world’s population. Focusing primarily on consumer packaged goods manufacturers and fast-moving consumer packaged goods and retailers, we give customers the power to defy what’s possible. Our approach allows us to connect the dots that others can’t see and build the bigger picture that others miss.
NielsenIQ Off-Campus Drive 2022:
|Salary||10 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
Apply for Accenture click here
- Knowledge of emerging Microsoft technologies; Azure Cloud Platform, DevOps
- Intellectual curiosity, especially around emerging enterprise technologies
- Must have Critical thinking and problem-solving Risk assessment and issue analysis skills
- Perform hands-on solution design, proof-of-concepts and development and testing tasks as required in support of the implementation activities
- Work with cross functional team actively in solution design and implementation
- Configuring & Implementing Application and Integration Service to support Business needs
- Prototyping new features and integrations aligned to business strategy by introducing innovation through technology
- Perform technical solution reviews and provide recommendations to improve adoption and usage
- Must-Have Interpersonal Skills, ability to work with multiple stakeholders’ partners of different backgrounds and in a multicultural environment
- Ability to articulate and present different points-of-views on various technologies
- Following source & test-driven development best practices
- Troubleshooting and identifying root cause analysis while resolving the issues
- Working experience on Containers (Docker, Registry, Kubernetes)
- Working experience with AFD, Certificates, Azure AD, AKS, Azure Apps, Load Balancers, Application gateway, API Management
- Create, review, and adapt existing Terraform scripts & ARM templates
- Must have working experience with Azure CLI and Power Shell
- Configuration of Traffic Manager, AFD, Azure Key Vault & Managed Identities (Secrets/Tokens/Certs)
- Working with CIO Cloud Services team to set up environments and configure ingress and egress (including Firewalls, Azure Private Endpoints)
- Proficient in Platform Administration tasks on MS Azure Cloud
- Good hands-on and understanding with Service Principal, Blob storage, Azure cloud PASS services
- Must have knowledge of the Private ends/ Service endpoint concept with the MS azure storage account.
- Practices with application operation monitoring and change management (Azure Monitor, App Insights, etc.)
- Supporting configuration management activities (Key Vault, Azure App Configuration Service)
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree in CS,IT,ECE
Work Experience: Freshers / 0 – 2 Years
How to Apply for NielsenIQ Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.