Nielsen Off Campus 2023 | Freshers | Editor | Work From Home
Nielsen Off Campus 2023: Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2023 for the Editor. Students from various disciplines can apply for Nielsen Recruitment 2023. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
Nielsen Holdings Inc. is American information, data, and market measurement firm. Nielsen operates in over 100 countries and employs approximately 44,000 people worldwide. The company is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and is currently a component of the S&P 500.
Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2023:
|up to 4.5 LPA (Expected)
|Work From Home
Apply for Accenture click here
Nielsen Off Campus Job Description:
- Read and understand plots and write the synopsis in English.
- Write synopsis in different character lengths/counts.
- Research and rephrase content to avoid plagiarism.
- Adapt to the in-house style and replicate it in the writing.
- Perform factual checks, using standard reference sources.
- Put in extra hours during crunched timelines and work under tight deadlines.
- Ensure timely delivery of accurate and reliable information.
|Freshers Jobs by City
- Should be proficient in the English language and possess excellent writing and communication skills
- Knowledge or interest in television, films and SEO is an added advantage.
- Excellent research skills
Nielsen Off Campus Qualification:
- Must be a graduate in any field.
How to Apply for Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.