FedEx Off Campus 2024: FedEx Off Campus Drive 2024 for the Data Engineer. Students from various disciplines can apply for FedEx Recruitment 2024. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
About Company: FedEx Logistics provides freight forwarding, as well as import and export services that allow companies to reach markets throughout the world. They help customers of all sizes solve the intricacies of shipping goods globally by providing comprehensive international ocean and air freight forwarding, surface transportation and distribution, customs brokerage, trade and customs advisory services, and advanced e-commerce and trade facilitation solutions.
FedEx Off Campus Drive 2024:
|Customer Care Representative
|up to 8 LPA
Apply for Accenture click here
FedEx Off Campus Job Description:
- Responsible for the completion of defined processes and procedures to deadline, ensuring accuracy, completeness, and compliance with relevant internal and external standards.
- Identifies anomalies as they arise and uses judgement based on rules and procedures to resolve.
- For complex issues, may escalate to senior team members.
|Freshers Jobs by City
- Knowledge of Data integration concepts
- Knowledge programming languages
- Basic knowledge in data engineering and machine learning frameworks including design, development and implementation of highly complex systems and data pipelines. Basic knowledge in Information Systems including design, development and implementation of large batch or online transaction-based systems. Experience as a junior member of multi-functional project teams.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. A related advanced degree may offset the related experience requirements.
FedEx Off Campus Qualification:
- Any Graduate from any stream.
How to Apply for FedEx Off Campus Drive 2024?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page carefully.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- You will be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill in the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.