FedEx Off-Campus Drive 2022: FedEx Off Campus Drive 2022 for the post of Trainee DevOps Engineer. The student from various disciplines can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: FedEx Logistics provides freight forwarding, as well as import and export services that allow companies to reach markets throughout the world. They help customers of all sizes solve the intricacies of shipping goods globally by providing comprehensive international ocean and air freight forwarding, surface transportation and distribution, customs brokerage, trade and customs advisory services, and advanced e-commerce and trade facilitation solutions.
Apply To 300+ Internships & Fresher Jobs Across India, Register Now
FedEx Off-Campus Drive 2022:
|Job Title||Trainee DevOps Engineer|
|Salary||10 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
Apply for Accenture click here
- Develop deployment automation to provide a fully functional cloud stack in Azure
- Build, migrate and test Azure environments and integrations
- Use your expertise in DevOps methodologies and practices to build a better Cloud development environment
- Build new automation to expand and maintain Cloud hosting
- Develop templates or scripts to automate everyday developer or operations functions
- CI/CD, Release Automation, Environment Automation
- Integration with Azure DevOps + Azure DevOps build and release pipeline
- Automate Deploy & Manage VMs in Cloud, patching, AD Integration
𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐚’𝐬 𝐁𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐬 & 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐉𝐨𝐛𝐬
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with DevOps tools and practices such as: Linux, data abstraction and structured data (JSON, YAML, YANG), code management and collaboration (Jira, Confluence, Stash, GitHub)
- Programming and automation (Ansible, Python and REST APIs)
- Knowledge on DevOps stack along with API’s (IBM API/Azure API), Micro services, Containers technologies
- Experience with CI/CD, Agile tools, DevOps, Splunk, REST API, Source control and versioning tools
- Experience with Cloud Infrastructure provisioning using Terraform.
- Implement DevOps, CI/CD solution for Cloud using Cloud native technologies: Azure DevOps, Github, GitHub Actions
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems.
Work Experience: Freshers / 0 – 2 Years
How to Apply for FedEx Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
TELEGRAM GROUP click here
Facebook Click here
LinkedIn Click here
Whatsapp Group Click here
Apply Now Click here