Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022 | Freshers | Central Operations | Work from home
Amazon Off-Campus Drive 2022: Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022 for the post of Central Operations. The students from various disciplines can apply for Amazon Recruitment 2022. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
About Company: Amazon is an American multinational information technology services and consulting company. It is headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey, United States.
Amazon Off-Campus Drive 2022:
|Job Title||Central Operations Support Executive|
|Salary||5 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Batch||2017/ 18/ 19/ 20/ 21/ 22|
Apply for Accenture click here
Apply for infosys
Apply for wipro
- Extract data and follow SOP to prepare reports as per the assigned schedule
- Remotely monitor efficient functioning of the assigned sites via outbound call, emails and by coordination with field executives
- Trigger the audit/works to the sites for various operational performances.
- Devise and deploy SOP’s, analyze data, and propose features and processes.
- Willing to work on weekends
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Skill to handle sellers as stakeholders/customers with outstanding organizational and follow-up skill
- Good analytical and problem solving skills with a capability of setting priorities and working under pressure
- Must be able to multi-task, managing multiple sites simultaneously with attention to detail and high capability to work on different projects in parallel
- Experience in working with logistics and/or manufacturing industry is an advantage.
- Any Graduate from any stream
- 0-1 years of experience in an any role, preferably Operations.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Demonstrated analytical ability, results-oriented environment with external customer interaction.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office and Windows based applications.
How to Apply for Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.