Citi Off Campus 2022 | Freshers | IT Quality Analyst | Pune
Citi Off-Campus 2022: Citi Off Campus Drive 2022 for the post of IT Quality Analyst. Students from various disciplines can apply for Citi Recruitment 2022. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are below.
About Company: Citi’s mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients. We have 200 years of experience helping our clients meet the world’s toughest challenges and embrace its greatest opportunities. We are Citi, the global bank – an institution connecting millions of people across hundreds of countries and cities.
Citi Off-Campus Drive 2022:
|Job Title||IT Quality Analyst|
|Salary||8 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
Follow us on Instagram Click here
- Supports initiatives related to User Acceptance Testing (UAT) process and product rollout into production. Testing specialists who work with technology project managers, UAT professionals and users to design and implement appropriate scripts/plans for an application testing strategy/approach.
- Conducts a variety of process monitoring, product evaluation and audit assignments.
- Documents findings and prepares nonconformance reports.
- Tracks nonconformance items and ensures items are resolved before project moves to production.
- Creates and maintains testing verification matrices.
- Gathers, maintains and reports on quality metrics.
- Verifies traceability in project work products.
- Exhibits good understanding of procedures and concepts within own technical area and a basic knowledge of these elements in other areas.
- Makes evaluative judgments based on the analysis of factual information; resolves problems by identifying and selecting solutions through the application of acquired technical experience and guided by precedents.
- Has limited but direct impact on the team and closely related teams through the quality of the tasks services provided.
- Exchanges ideas and information in a concise and logical way; recognizes audience diversity.
- Perform other duties and functions as assigned.
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Team player and quick learner
- Good Communication- Verbal and Non Verbal skills
- Good Team Player
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
- 0-2 years experience or interest about apps support procedures, concepts and of other technical areas.
How to Apply for Citi Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.